Thursday, January 22, 2009

When does it stop?

So it seems like Maximus only likes to find comfort in chewing. I completely understand, he's teething. But to me, as he starts to chew more and more he also tends to bite on us specially me :( and it hurts. I have tried getting him chewing toys, and he likes his keys that Allison bought him (thanks Allison). I also try getting him exhausted by playing with him but somehow he always ends up trying to chew my hands, arms, pants, or toes. Any ideas as to how I can have him stop biting mama. He does it to Ismael but not as much as when he does it to me. I guess he's just not to fond of me, or like his shirt says; hes just not listening

2 comments:

Lira said...

Get Max a meat bone, not raw hide. Raw hide is not good for your dog because it breaks off and can pierce his throat or his stomach. Raw hide does not break down. Also get a him a Kong dog toy and put peanut butter inside and whenever he starts to bite on you give him his toy or the meat bone. He will grow out of the biting thing if you train him right.

Lira said...

and cute t-shirt