Monday, June 15, 2009

Any Ideas?

So we have a beautiful living room and a cute kitchen/dining room. But some of the walls are bare and I need some ideas as to what I can put on them with out making the room look crowded. I love simplicity, after two years of crowded space I need simple. I really wanted to show you some before and after pics but somehow they disappeared. So you just have to trust me when I say it is a huge improvement.















I am content as to how my kitchen turned out. Before, there was tons of clutter, and it looked much smaller than now. Its kinda cute.


So here's where i need help what can I put on the wall behind the tv and max's kennel? I dont want anything that might take away the focus of the wall with all of our pics.

Another area is the walls next to the windows. I was thinking two family picture frames one for pics of his family and another with my family. But not sure where to put them. Or maybe some candles....?!?! i dont know. Im kinda a perfectionist where everything has to be placed equally spaced and the space around the windows are not equal. What do you suggest?

No comments: