Friday, June 26, 2009

Side Job?

So back when we had our retreat for work, I made a lanyard, bracelet and earrings. I was so excited to show it off to Ismael. First words out of his mouth "wow, I can make money from that, let me sell it". That was not the comment I was expecting to hear. I wanted to hear 'oh babe good job' but nooooo "let me sell it". Anywho I guess that was also a compliment from him. But he did plant a seed in my brain and I thought about it over and over.

Finally, I decided to invest in the supplies of bracelet making then went on to necklaces to earrings to lanyards. My sister was thrilled of the idea that she became my sales consultan. Everything I have sold has been because of her. Now I am waiting for my husband to do what he said he would if I started this "business".

Anyways just want to share a few of my samples that have been sold.



2 comments:

Kandra said...

ok first off...HELLO.. I need some of your jelewry...I'm a fanatic. Second, you should sell it on etsy.com. This is a website where I get handmade goods:) Do you know of it?

Ismael & Araceli said...

No, I never heard about it. People have mentioned ebay before but this site seems more appropriate, I like! thanks, I will be looking into that.