Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom-In-Law

We celebrated my mother in laws birthday today. I enjoy birthdays especially when we can celebrate them. This time it was up to Ismael and his cousin to plan out the food while I was in charge of the flowers, card, and cake. Right before I got off work Ismael informed me that this other person is making the food already, we had ceviche tostadas (seafood). Ismael still went ahead and bought some meat so we can also enjoy a little carne asada. We were trying to make this a surprise for my mother in law, so as soon I got off work I rushed it to the store to buy her cake and flowers and as I got home my mother in law was parking. At this time Ismael's cousin rushed outside and jumped into my mother in laws car to distract her by asking her to give him a ride to the store. Once they left I ran inside the house and put the flowers in a vase, finished the decorating, and dedicated her card. A few minutes later they came back and we sang happy birthday to her. I like birthdays and love to surprise my loved ones.

This is Rebeca when she just got home along with Luis (Ismael's cousin), Juan Carlos (their friend and the one who made delicious seafood).

These are of course her sons Jose Humberto and Ismael.

These are Rebeca's lovely daughters in law :)

And lastly a picture of us with the coolest mother in law:)

No comments: