Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Anniversary

Going out to celebrate our 1 year Wedding Anniversary

We made it thru our first year as a married couple. I am a little late in bloggin about our anniversary due to the big test and attending the child life conference. We did not do much to celebrate it, all we did was go out to dinner to Pollo Inca, the restaurant where Ismael proposed. After dinner we came home so I could study but I did not even do that since we had to go help my mother in law get off the freeway after her car stalled. It was a frustrating situation that unfortunatly had to occur on our special day. When we got back home we continued our small celebration by eating our wedding cake and sharing it with Ismaels family.


It was late when we got home and to say the truth I had forgotten about the cake until I was in my pj's ready to go to sleep and Ismael remembered.

I wasn't so sure about the cake, I guess I was just thinking about the time it spent in the freezer. Ismael thought it was delicious. The rest of the family mention it was really good but then said it was ok once they realized it was our actual wedding cake.

After all we were gratefull that we made it past our 1st year and we look foward to many more. Hopefully this upcoming month we do something big to really celebrate our year together.

Oh and my parents also celebrated their wedding anniversary, my mother was very happy that my dad took her out to a nice quiet dinner to celebrate their 34 years Wedding Anniversary. After all these years it's hard to get them both to look at the camera at the same time with out joking around, this was the best I could get.

1 comment:

Kandra said...

Happy Anniversary! I wish for the both of you another year of life, love, and happiness!!!