Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Day on the Job

In the beginning of March Ismael began his job at the California Credit Union. It was so exciting, well most likely for me because my husband was now getting ready to leave to work while I relaxed at home on my day off. After being unemployed for nearly 3 months I had to take the first pictures of him looking good on his first day off to work.

I don't look my best since it was still early and I was going to go back to bed after my dear husband would leave on his first day of work.

Ismael still has to get used to his new position since it is nothing like his previous job. So far he is okay with it and it is just going to take him some time to actually get comfortable and enjoy what he is now doing. Keep up the good work love!

1 comment:

Lira said...

Awww, you guys are so cute and I love your hair Chely, it's totally cute.